The European method of body piercing uses cannula needles rather than hub-less hollow body piercing needles. Cannula piercing needles are hypodermic needles that are encased in plastic sheaths, providing a stable route for jewelry insertion during the piercing procedure. Each Precision Sterilized Cannula Piercing Needle is precision-machined from surgical stainless steel, and a custom emery wheel is used to cut the tip for the sharpest point available on the market. Each tri-beveled needle comes sterilized and pre-packaged in a pouch.
This listing is for a single Precision Sterilized Cannula Piercing Needle in 18g (~1.0mm), 16g (~1.2mm), or 14g (~1.6mm). Box of 50. Please see the table below for technical dimensions for each gauge.
- Needle Gauge Options: 18g (~1.0mm), 16g (~1.2mm), or 14g (~1.6mm)
- Hypodermic standard hollow piercing needle with hub
- Precision-machined from surgical stainless steel
- Custom emery wheel cut needle point
- Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide (EO) gas and individually packaged
Cannula Needle Dimensions
|Needle Gauge||Outer Diameter||Length||Flow|
|18g ~ 1.0mm||1.2mm||45mm||> 75ml/min|
|16g ~ 1.2mm||1.6mm||55mm||> 150ml/min|
|14g ~ 1.6mm||2.0mm||55mm||> 300ml/min|