Piercings and Body Modifications Premium Aftercare
- Ready-to-Use Spray or Soak application
- Sterilized by irradiation
- No additives
- All Natural
- pH Balanced
- It does not sting
- Bag-in-can technology with a 360° mist sprayer
- Water (Aqua), Sodium Chloride.
Directions of Use
- Wash your hands thoroughly prior to cleaning your piercing.
- Before use, spray a small amount in the air to test stream.
- Spray After Inked® Piercing Aftercare directly onto the pierced area and allow to dry. If desired, you can spray it onto a sterile gauze and place it gently over the area for 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat 3-6 times per day or as often as needed.
- Wear clean, soft, comfortable clothing.
- Stay out of pools, hot tubs, lakes and rivers.
- Avoid excessive motion and friction of the area.
- Keep the jewelry in place and don’t play with it.
- Use After Inked® Non-Petroleum Jelly to soothe the newly healed stretched skin and as a lubricant when inserting larger gauge jewelry. With clean hands, remove and clean your jewelry and piercing as instructed by your piercer. Apply a thin layer of After Inked® Non-Petroleum Jelly and gently massage it into your piercing. Apply After Inked® Non-Petroleum Jelly to lubricate your jewelry and reinsert.