- Material: Titanium 6Al-4V-Eli ASTM F-136
- Disk Size: 2.0mm, 2.5mm
- Works with threadless labrets that have a 0.5mm hole
- Pin Thickness: .45mm
- Pin Length: 4.5mm
- Threadless style
- Price per one threadless top only
How to Use Threadless Jewelry:
Threadless jewellery uses tension between the end, and the shaft to fit and stay together. The end has an insertion pin which is slightly bent when inserted into a straight shaft. This slight bend of the pin against the straight shaft creates a spring tension, holding the end securely in place. Follow the instructions below to secure the threadless end into the threadless shaft
- Insert the pin one-third to halfway into the shaft.
- Hand-bend slightly the insertion pin against the shaft.
- Push the end into the shaft and test the fit.
Adjusting the Fit: If it is too tight, take some of the bend out of the pin and try again. Remember, adjust slightly and then try again.