Each piece of Christina piercing jewelry comes with a 5mm clear gem ball on one end and a 4mm internally-threaded disc atop a 3mm rise on the other end (i.e. the short end of the L). Both end pieces are 14g internally-threaded, so they can be interchanged with other end pieces that have internal 1.2mm threading and that fit comfortably against the skin. (In other words, you might not want to put a pointy star top in place of the jeweled end, because it could dig into the skin above your Christina piercing.) The 5mm clear gem ball is fixed to the shaft. You can forcefully undo the ball, but in order for us to keep costs down, we line the clear gem straight and loctite into place.
Our Christina piercing jewelry is available in 2 lengths: 13mm, or 16mm. This Christina piercing jewelry comes with a high-polish finish. Right now the 13mm, and 16mm, the CZ ball is externally threaded.
- Material: Titanium 6Al-4V-Eli ASTM: F-136
- Shaft Length Options: 13mm (1/2″), 16mm (5/8”)
- Height of L Rise: 3mm (1/8″)
- Threading: Internal 1.2mm
- Comes With a 5mm (3/16″) Top Clear Gem Ball & a 4mm (5/32″) Bottom Flat Disc
- Price Per 1 Piece of Christina Piercing Jewelry (includes barbell & 2 end pieces)